[Air-l] AoiR meets Toronto 2003...

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Fri Oct 18 13:14:12 PDT 2002

Hi all

thanks to Liss for kicking off air-meet in preparation for what will be a
great conference in 2003 in Toronto.  As she mentioned, I am the program
chair, with responsibility for managing the submission, review and selection
of papers and their organisation into a coherent, manageable program that
best reflects the combined expectations of the Association and the
Conference organisers. I am looking forward to working closely with Liss,
David, Barry and all to make AoIRv4 meet the high standards already set.

For the moment, I will be taking a back seat, since the themes, and more,
for the conference are not my responsibility. However, soon, I will be
asking for ideas and feedback on previous conferences that will help to
shape our program next year.

Take care now  - and encourage as many friends and colleagues as you can to
become involved.

Matthew
Internet Studies
Curtin University, Perth, WA