[Air-l] geographic demographics of conference participants

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:25:32 PDT 2002

I'm thrilled to announce that AoIR 3.0 in Maastricht was truly
international. Based on the demographics in the conference program, we
had 357 attendees from 43 countries. I'm especially happy that I would
not be able to locate two of these countries on the map, because it
means that our association has grown beyond even my wildest imagination!
I am also very excited that we have been able to draw a stronger
representation from African countries. Way to go! Here are the stats.

Ulla (Secretary)

Geographic Demographics of AoIR 3.0 participants in Maastricht, October
13-16, 2002 (based on conference program).

Total: 357

Australia: 8

Austria: 5

Belgium: 7