[Air-l] geographic demographics of conference participants

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Sat Oct 19 08:42:52 PDT 2002

That's right folks! AoIR 3.0 in Maastricht was truly international!
I am also thrilled to announce that there are more than 60 participants to
add to the final list, based on on-site registrations, late paiments, and
similar.

So, we can conclude that during the first AoIR conference in Europe more
than 400 people were in Maastricht from 43 countries :)

How does that sound?

All the best !
Monica Murero
Conference Chair 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Ulla Bunz
To: Air List
Sent: 10/18/02 9:25 PM
Subject: [Air-l] geographic demographics of conference participants

I'm thrilled to announce that AoIR 3.0 in Maastricht was truly
international. Based on the demographics in the conference program, we
had 357 attendees from 43 countries. I'm especially happy that I would
not be able to locate two of these countries on the map, because it
means that our association has grown beyond even my wildest imagination!
I am also very excited that we have been able to draw a stronger
representation from African countries. Way to go! Here are the stats.

Ulla (Secretary)

Geographic Demographics of AoIR 3.0 participants in Maastricht, October
13-16, 2002 (based on conference program).

Total: 357

Australia: 8

Austria: 5

Belgium: 7