[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #522 - e-health

Ronald E. Rice rrice at scils.rutgers.edu
Sat Oct 19 11:08:57 PDT 2002

If I may be so self-aggrandizing, I'd like to suggest our edited book, The
Internet and Health Communication, for consideration by the e-health
network.  A summary and table of contents is available at:
http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~rrice/B6.htm
Also, related to that, the links portion of my webpage, at
www.scils.rutgers.edu/~rrice/ricelink.htm has a modest section on line
health sites.

The AoIR conference was GREAT!

Ronald E. Rice
Professor II, Chair of Department of Communication
School of Communication, Information & Library Studies
Rutgers University
4 Huntington St., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1071
w: 732-932-7500, x8122; f: 732-932-3756
e: rrice at scils.rutgers.edu; http://scils.rutgers.edu/~rrice