[Air-l] thanks to all for aoir conference in Maastricht - Bes t presentations

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Thu Oct 24 06:33:33 PDT 2002

Thank you Andrea, and all of you who wrote
me off-list (it is good to hear after so much work : )

Please let me join you, and THANK again all the
*outstanding* people that have made the
AoIR conference 2002 happen:
Klaus Bruhn Jensen, all the amazing folks of
the Air planning and program committee,
the super-efficient Air-exec,
and in particular Steve Jones, for his fantastic
and unique dedication.

A special THANK YOU goes to our IR 3.0 PRESENTERS,
for making the program so reach and stimulating
for all of us. As many of you, I could not attend
as many sessions of the program as I wanted !

So...As our memory is still fresh...
I'd like to hear from you which
*presentations* you have found particularly
interesting during IR 3.0: Net/Work/Theory in Maastricht.

It would help to hear from you: online papers
will be available soon (so we can catch up!)
-- thanks to our amazing Jeremy !

With my kindest regards,
Monica
P.S.= Please do not "boost" your own presentation :))
I am looking forward to hearing from you off-list.
------
Monica Murero
Conference Chair 2002
University of Maastricht- Infonomics