[Air-l] undergrad web texts

Norman Clark clarkne at appstate.edu
Mon Oct 28 05:26:18 PST 2002

Not to toot my own horn, but I'll toot my own horn here. :-) I
co-authored a textbook titled _Internet Communication_ with Ty Adams and
published by Wadsworth, which covers not only HTML but also the history
of the Internet, characteristics of the medium, e-mail, chat, net
conferencing, good design principles, graphic use, and implications of
the Internet for other media, law, and society. It's definitely written
at the undergrad level. The only potential drawback could be that if you
want to teach the class JUST on HTML design, it'll cover more than you
need. To check it out, head to the following link (it's a bit long, sorry!):
http://www.wadsworth.com/cgi-wadsworth/course_products_wp.pl?fid=M2&topic_code=5B4A&discipline_number=25&product_isbn_issn=0155062271#

Norm Clark
Dept of Communication
Appalachian State University