[Air-l] Internet in Africa

Tshimbulu Ntambue tntambue at ulb.ac.be
Mon Oct 28 10:19:36 PST 2002

Dear Greg,
My paper at AoIR Conference, Panel 1b (October 14), discusses critically the Internet in Africa : "Debate on the Internet in Africa: Trends, typology, and characteristics". My book gives a synthetic vision of this works area, but in French : "L'Internet, son Web et son e-mail en Afrique. Approche critique", Paris, L'Harmattan, Coll. Etudes africaines, November 2001, 356 pages.

Best regards

Raphaël NTAMBUE, Ph. D
Research Director
CNRS - UMR REGARDS