[Air-l] Journalist looking for Expert

Jonathan Cox jcox at newsobserver.com
Wed Sep 11 11:03:59 PDT 2002

Hi,
	I am a reporter with The News & Observer in Raleigh, NC who is working
on a story about fantasy sports -- fantasy football in particular.
Specifically, I'm focusing on how the Internet has helped drive the
growth of the industry. I'm looking for anybody who has done research on
these games and could offer  insight on the role the of Internet in the
space, how the games have affected offline activities, i.e. changed the
way people watch sports on television or affected productivity at work,
or any other sociological-type biproducts of these fantasy sports.
	I'm on a relativley tight deadline and looking to talk with someone
before Thursday, Sept. 12 at noon EDT. Any advice or help would be
appreciated. Thanks for your time.

--Jonathan Cox

Jonathan Cox
Staff Reporter