[Air-l] Online participation in the UK

Lusoli,W (pgr) W.Lusoli at lse.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 07:42:59 PDT 2002

--------------------------------------

usual apologies for crossposting

--------------------------------------

Dear list members,

We have just released the results of a national survey on citizen participation on the Internet in the UK, which I thought might be of interest to the the members of the list.

The survey deals with the digital divide, political inequality online, the Internet great political potential and the role of political organisation in fostering citizen participation thorugh ICTs.

You can find a summary of the results in the press release at

http://www.esrc.ac.uk/esrccontent/news/september02-3.asp

A copy of the research report (8 pages, pdf) is available on our site, at http://www.ipop.org.uk

Best regards,

Wainer

Wainer Lusoli
Research Officer
Internet, Political Organisations and Participation Project
http://www.ipop.org.uk

w.lusoli at salford.ac.uk
Tel. +44 (0)161 295 5654