[Air-l] clinical supervision online

Ben Davidson bendavidson at totalise.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 01:16:04 PDT 2002

Hi all,

Colleagues from a number of mental health professions and I are in the
process of researching the benefits and drawbacks of receiving clinical
supervision online.  If you are looking for clinical supervision and would
be interested in accessing supervision online for your clinical practice,
then being part of this research project could be of great benefit to you..

In the course of the coming months we will be setting up a number of
supervision groups of different sizes, working with a number of different
formats, some with a peer-group supervision structure and others with a
supervisor, using a range of facilities (including videoconference, private
e-mail list, synchronous messaging, etc.)

To find out more and register your interest, please visit:
http://www.online-supervision.net/RegisterInterest.asp

Apologies for any annoyance if you are a member of more than one of the
groups I am cross-posting this message to.

Please feel free to pass this message on to any other individuals or groups
you feel may be interested.

Best wishes,

Ben Davidson
Psychiatric Nurse and Group Analyst