[Air-l] textbook recommendation please: Intellectual propertyin digital age

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Sat Sep 7 17:14:58 PDT 2002

A Canadian book published this year by Prentice Hall Financial Times
is pretty good on the subject:

free as in speech and beer: open source, peer-to-peer and the economics
of the online revolution
- by Darren Wershler-Henry

Unfortunately the publisher does not offer offer a blurb on their website,
http://www.pearson.ptr.ca , but here is the Amazon Canada listing
(which must be using a pre-publication subtitle):
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130944297/qid%3D1031443706/701-002007
3-1837936

Alex
Alex.Kuskis at utoronto.ca