[Air-l] Looking for Aoir'ers at Carnegie Mellon

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 19:44:27 PDT 2002

Dear AoIR's -

I continue in my quest to interview collegues
regarding the academic nature of Internet Studies and
Research Programs.

I will be at Carnegie Mellon October 28-30 2002 and
looking for people to meet with. Please contact me
off-list as usual.

THANKS to all of you who have given me names in the
past, I did recently contact AoIR referrals at
Berkeley and SFState and *much appreciate* your help -

Denise Rall

=====
"it's easier to use your mouse than your brain"
Denise Rall, Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator &
PhD student, School of Education, Southern Cross University,
PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2480 Australia
Phone +61-2-6624-8627 Fax +61-2-6624-8637
Office (Tuesdays) (02) 6620 3577 Mob 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/edu/research/deniserall/index.html