[Air-l] Advice Requested re: CoP

Rebecca Newton CP rebecca at communitypeople.net
Wed Sep 18 10:28:59 PDT 2002

Hi Mark,
Nancy pointed you in some excellent directions. I've only a few to add...

We have a currculum of new online community management courses at
CommunityPeople.net. They are self-paced, comprehensive and interactive so
they're fairly intense. Feel free to contact me off the list if you need any
assistance with them.

http://www.communitypeople.net

It sounds like you've already read all the books out there - reading and
doing are quite different. Nancy is quite right about joining the listservs
she mentioned. It will help you quite a bit.

The good news is, it's a totally fun profession (99% of the time)! :)

I'm happy to help you as needed,
Rebecca Newton
CommunityPeople.net
rebecca at communitypeople.net