[Air-l] immersive enviornments

Ed Lamoureux ell at bradley.edu
Tue Sep 10 06:14:24 PDT 2002

this one's a little off center for the group . ..  but once again, I
need a little help.

We'd like to visit an immersive environment or two. . . . We are
particularly interested in physical places that use multimedia in
documentary fashion while leveraging other digital aspects to enhance
the experience.

The MIT media lab is probably out . . . we've not been able to leverage
a sponsor for that tour over the years (though of course if one popped
up, we'd go quickly) . . .

But we are open to other opportunities. Suggestions?
thanks

Edward Lee Lamoureux, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Department of Communication: Speech
Multimedia Program
Editor, Journal of Communication and Religion
ell at bradley.edu
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~ell