[Air-l] verifying onlline information

John B. White john.white at wku.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:08:07 PDT 2002

safitch at uwm.edu wrote:

>   I'm a graduate student doing a research paper on verifying online
> information: How do you know its creditable?  Does anyone have any suggestions
> for places or sources to get information on this topic? give me your feedback.

I gotta admit, what makes us believe information collected via the web is any
more or less truthful than that collected via paper and pencil? Or even personal
interview?

JW

John White, Ph.D.               |         O: 270.745.5867
Associate Professor             |         F: 270.745.4437
Dept. of Public Health          |         W: http://www.wku.edu/~whitejb
Western Kentucky University     |         E: john.white at wku.edu