[Air-l] books?

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Tue Sep 17 18:30:48 PDT 2002

Monica:
I'm sure things are starting to (?) go crazy for you now - g'luck!

I'd like to have my book displayed at aoir 3.0; below is the note and e-mail
address of the contact from SUNY Press.  Which do you prefer - that she send
you the book and fliers for display, or that I bring them along?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers and all best wishes,

Charles Ess
Director, Interdisciplinary Studies Center
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC 2002: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/~sudweeks/catac02/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23

from: Lane, Rebecca <LaneRe at sunypress.edu>