[Air-l] color me red

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Tue Sep 17 20:09:43 PDT 2002

My apologies to the list for sending what was obviously intended for Monica
Murero.  While it would be nice to think it was a computer glitch of some
sort, I rather suspect it was the idiot sitting at the keyboard...
sigh...
Charles Ess
Director, Interdisciplinary Studies Center
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC 2002: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/~sudweeks/catac02/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23