[Air-l] Maastricht

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Sat Sep 28 04:55:55 PDT 2002

 Dear Nancy, Dear Colleagues,

Maastricht and in its surrondings offer a lot to visitors,
especially if you plan to stay
few days before/after the conference.
This reference might be interesting:

Maastricht Tourist Office (in 4 languages):
http://www.vvvmaastricht.nl/

Here you can find pretty much "everything" about Maastricht fine life,
from restaurants to city tours.

Moreover, for those of you that will arrive in Maastricht during the weekend
before the conference, we will organize some meeting-points. I will give you
more information on it in the next days.
Talk to you soon!

Kind Regards, Monica Murero
Conference Chair

IR 3.0: Net / Work / Theory