[Air-l] panel on weblogs for ICA

Nicole Ellison nellison at csustan.edu
Mon Sep 30 12:31:11 PDT 2002

Hi AIRers,

I am putting together a proposed panel on blogs for the International
Communication Association conference in San Diego, May 23-27. The theme in
Communication in Borderlands, which fits right in. The CFP is online at
http://www.icahdq.org/publicpdf/2003cfp.pdf.  Since it's a panel, abstracts
(not full papers) are due November 1.

Are there any blog researchers on the list who are interested in
participating? If so, please email me privately and I'll fill you in.

Enjoy Maastricht! Sorry I won't be joining you this year,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole B. Ellison
Dept of Communication
California State University | Stanislaus