[Air-l] In Greece, use a Game Boy, go to jail

Rune Dalgaard runed at imv.au.dk
Tue Sep 10 03:28:03 PDT 2002

Can anyone verify the story about Greek legislation forbidding electronic
games - I have a hard time believing it and have only seen it quoted from
one source.

Thanks,
Rune

Rune Dalgaard, MA, Pre-doc Scholar
Information and Media Studies, Aarhus University

mail: runed at imv.au.dk
web: http://www.imv.au.dk/medarbejdere/runed