[Air-l] Invitation to aconference in Ohio: Computer-Supported Social Interaction (CSI)

bakera at ohiou.edu bakera at ohiou.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:09:02 PDT 2003

Hello, everyone--
At the risk of self-promotion by a person on the program, I want to
invite those nearby and those who can travel without a whole lot of
notice to a small, and from what I hear, very friendly conference on
computer/human interaction.  It is sponsored by the Social Psychology
Dept. at Miami University located in Oxford, OH, which is not too far
from Columbus or Dayton or Cincinnatti.  Last year, the CSI was
privileged to have Joe Walther as a main keynoter.  Here are the
guest speakers for this year, an illustrious group:

Katelyn McKenna (New York University)
Tom Postmes (University of Amsterdam)
Suzanne Weisband (University of Arizona)

For abstracts of the keynoters and also those of the presenters, some
of whom subscribe to this list,  as well as dates and times of the
conference, here is the link:

http://www.users.muohio.edu/birchmzp/csi/schedule.htm

If you have questions, please write to Zak Birchmeister at
birchmzp at muohio.edu for information on directions to the conference
and registration, which is 40.00.  You can tell him I sent you.

thx,
andrea