[Air-l] Fw: eNarrative 5: May 10-11, 2003, in Boston

Nuri Soeharto nuria at dnet.net.id
Thu Apr 10 17:48:13 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Bernstein
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 9:36 PM
Subject: eNarrative 5: May 10-11, 2003, in Boston

eNarrative 5: May 10-11, 2003
-----------------------------

I'd like to invite you to eNarrative 5, the 5th roundtable
on eNarrative,  which will be held in Boston and Cambridge
next month in conjunction with the biennial Boston Cyberarts
Festival.

At eNarrative 5, we'll gather a small and deeply-engaged
group of writers, scientists, artists, scholars and critics
to explore the frontiers of art and technology.  This year,
we'll be taking an
especially close look at
- weblogs and weblog clusters: electronic world as
performance space
- interaction design, experience, and information
architecture
- sequential art, literary hypertext, and new media life

We'll also have plenty of opportunity to discuss craft and
explore tools -- including TINDERBOX.

Thanks to remarkable air fares and Boston's proximity to
Europe and a great hotel deal, we expect a truly
international flavor this year despite the uncertain travel
climate. Some of the exciting people we expect to join us
include:
- George P. Landow  (Hypertext 2.0)
- Dave Winer (Radio Userland)
- Meg Hourigan (We Blog)
- Bob Stein (Voyager and Night Kitchen)
- George Fifield (Boston Cyberarts Festival)
- Mark Bernstein (Tinderbox)

We hope you can join us, too.  Space will be *very* limited;
we want to have discussions, not lectures.  We'll have wall
to wall WiFi, free in-room broadband, a jazz reception, and
lots of exciting ideas for making (and remaking) the medium.

For details, or to register, visit http://eNarrative.org

Questions?  Please email or call right away.

on request. The Eastgate Hypertext News is a low-volume,
moderated list of hypertext news and announcements.

--------
Mark Bernstein             bernstein at eastgate.com    (617) 9
24-9044
Eastgate Systems Inc                                 (800)
562-1638
134 Main Street                     fax..............(617)
924-9051
Watertown MA 02472 USA              http://www.eastgate.com/
http://www.markbernstein.org/
http://www.hypertextKitchen.com/