[Air-l] opportunity for publication

katharine sarikakis k.sarikakis at coventry.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 04:42:56 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues,

We are currently preparing an edited volume that examines some of the
social, cultural and political dimensions of the Internet and we are looking
for one or two chapters that will offer a critical analysis (preferably
including original research data) of the use/potential of the Internet for
development. Ideally we are looking for very well theorised case studies of
the Internet in broader Asia and/or Africa. However any study related to the
issues mentioned will be considered.

If you are interested please contact k.sarikakis at coventry.ac.uk
<mailto:k.sarikakis at coventry.ac.uk>  as soon as possible. You may want to
discuss an idea or send a chapter proposal directly, please do send a few
lines about your research interests and publications as well. We would like
to solicit the study/ies in the next couple of weeks so if you are
writing/have just written a relative piece we would love to hear from you.

Katharine Sarikakis, Coventry University
Daya K. Thussu, Goldsmith College