[Air-l] Re: Query on Digitial Technology and National Identity

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Sat Apr 26 11:42:12 PDT 2003

And if anyone is still interested (smile)
I've placed the slides in a Netscape- (but also IE-) friendly form at
<www.drury.edu/ess/herg/catac-herg.html>

The more important point (I think):
Star Office 6.0 (whether on *nux or Windows) can read MS PowerPoint files in
its own Presentation program - and from there, convert the slides into such
a Netscape/IE-friendly form.
Unfortunately (for those of us interested in furthering Open Source
approaches), I could not get OpenOffice 1.0.1 to do the same trick - though
there may be a Linux trick or two that I've missed (sigh).

Cheers,
Charles Ess