[Air-l] Adult Gamers within the Family

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Thu Apr 3 08:07:45 PST 2003

> Can anyone help me with references about adults playing computer games as
> part of the family, for instance, parents who use the computer for work
> which blurs into entertainment through gaming.

I know my research school (Amsterdam School of Communications Research at the
University of Amsterdam) is conducting interviews to fill a PhD position on
exactly this topic. There was job description on the website, but it's gone
now.

I'm an adult though, playing games, not just on computers, but on consoles
too... shock horror ;-) No literature references on the topic though.

Frank.