[Air-l] a curious moo -er

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Mon Apr 21 05:50:01 PDT 2003

> I'd be curious to know if and how people are still using text (telnet)
> based moo's these days...

I'm not really actively playing anymore on the role-playing MOO I researched
for a couple of years, but I do occasionally drop in there. Most of the people
I knew have moved on, but it keeps amazing me that new people keep joining,
choosing the text-only role-play there over graphical MMORPGs.

This MOO doesn't offer anything graphical, old school text-only interface,
apart of course from the client you want to use.

Frank.