[Air-l] Query on Digitial Technology and National Identity

Hugh Brown hugh.brown at internet-thinking.com.au
Mon Apr 21 18:41:42 PDT 2003

Hi all,
Apologies for cross-postings

On Line Opinion, Australia's e-journal of social and political debate (see
www.onlineopinion.com.au) is seeking contributions to its May feature: "The
Human Dimensions of Information Technology".  Readership of the journal is
focussed on Australian public policy but relevent international experience
is, of course, very welcome.

We're seeking 1000-word opinion-style (ie references to be included as
hyperlinks and/or attribution) articles reporting on research and/or arguing
the need for policy change regarding humanity's application(s) of and
approach to IT of all kinds.  Suggestions for resources that might be
productively included as links are also welcome.

Please note that OLO is *not* a peer-reviewed journal (in the traditional
sense) and is currently published exclusively on line. See the footer of
this message for our conditions of publication.

I can be contacted as below for more information.

Cheers,
Hughie

Hugh Brown
Editor, On Line Opinion
www.onlineopinion.com.au
Ph +61 7 3852 2138
Mob +61 409 622 395
Fax +61 7 3252 9818
On Line Opinion publishes informed opinions about what's best for
Australia's future. Our conditions of publication can be downloaded from
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/About/OLOContributorsAgreement_2.rtf. Please
read these conditions carefully as they create legal rights and obligations.
By submitting articles to us, contributors agree to be bound by the
conditions.