[Air-l] New scholarships for OII Doctoral Summer Programme

Vicki Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 01:27:11 PST 2003

The Oxford Internet Institute is delighted to announce that due to a
recent generous award from the Information Programme of the Soros
Foundation's Open Society Institute we are now able to offer up to five
full scholarships for our Doctoral Summer Programme to be held 22nd
July-9th August 2003. The scholarships, which will also cover travel
costs, will be open to doctoral students from less affluent countries
even if they are studying abroad. In order to attract more applications
from students eligible for such awards we are extending the application
deadline from the 11th April to the 21st April. For further details and
to apply online for a place please go to our website at
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/summerdoctoral.shtml

Dr Victoria Nash
Policy and Research Officer
01865 287231