[Air-l] Media convergences

T Kennedy tkennedy at netwomen.ca
Sat Apr 19 10:08:10 PDT 2003

Hi Folks:

I am looking for some literature (or research in this area) concerning Media
Convergences - 'Media Interplay' - between Internet, phone, TV etc. Perhaps
an integration
of Media, and 'Media Substitutions' - activities that were once done in the
'physical' domain are now done online (perhaps banking etc).
Any ideas and suggestions would be helpful as I am doing a lit review for a
current project (Everyday Internet) I am working on.
Thanks (and Happy Easter if you are celebrating).
Tracy
Tracy L.M. Kennedy
PhD Student
Graduate Department of Sociology