[Air-l] Re: Query on Digitial Technology and National Identity

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Sat Apr 19 16:46:31 PDT 2003

Apologies!

I'm not sure what to do about fixing the html version for Netscape
(suggestions, anyone?) -
in the meantime, I can e-mail you the slides (566KB - or zipped / stuffed,
whichever you prefer)?

Thanks for your interest - and cheers,

Charles Ess
Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/catac/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23