[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #681 - 9 msgs (Need Citation)

Berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu Berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 7 12:33:09 PDT 2003

Annette,

I find the CyberAtlas Statistics Tool Box a quick source for recent private
sector studies of internet use.
http://cyberatlas.internet.com/big_picture/stats_toolbox/article

Global Stats at:
http://cyberatlas.internet.com/big_picture/geographics/article/0,1323,5911_15115
1,00.html

I don't have any citations handy on the hyped stats of the early 90's, but the
change in net growth was noted in WSJ: Julia Angwin, "E-Business: Has Growth of
the Net Flattened?," Wall St. J., July 16, 2001, B1.

Lon Berquist
berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu