[Air-l] Google Hacks

Frank Thomas frank.thomasftr at free.fr
Tue Apr 1 06:10:32 PST 2003

I reacted maybe a bit too vehemently as I am flooded with all sort of
spam since a couple of months. And I don't like at all seeing ads make
their way in this list which is professional and very interesting. What
disturbed me was the fact that I saw no idea expressed by the poster,
 so for me this was an ad.
But I think the question is settled now.
Frank Thomas