[Air-l] Re: Query on Digitial Technology and National Identity

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Sun Apr 20 05:04:21 PDT 2003

Joan et al -

In his usual fashion, Jeremy Hunsinger has graciously offered to develop an
alternative version of the slides that will be accessible to everyone who
has managed to escape the Microsoft cave (I'm thinking of Plato's - smile!).
As soon as they're ready, Jeremy and/or I will post a note.
I'm genuinely sorry that I've not made better progress on this score!

Thanks again for your interest,

Cheers and all best wishes,

Charles Ess
Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/catac/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23