[Air-l] a question on "medical informatics", I suppose

Peter Genuardi pag22 at georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 30 09:59:45 PDT 2003

There is a good chapter in Jenny Preece's "Online Communities: Designing
Usability and Supporting Sociability" that includes a case study on the
Down Syndrome Online Advocacy Group.

More on the book and online community development are available here:

http://www.ifsm.umbc.edu/onlinecommunities/

She may have also written more about similar groups.

- Peter

Peter Genuardi
pag22 at georgetown.edu