[Air-l] Adult Gamers within the Family

federico degregor at arches.uga.edu
Thu Apr 3 04:06:34 PST 2003

Hi everyone. I'm also interested if anyone knows of any work on computer
games as used adults, as I'll probably be writing my dissertation in that
area. The only things I've found have been related to using college-aged
students for the sample, and usually in cases of video game violence effect
studies.

Cheers,

Federico de Gregorio