[Air-l] Query on Digitial Technology and National Identity

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 15 12:17:30 PDT 2003

Andrew,

i'd check out the work of Alex Halavais and Anthony Fung.

Fung, A. (2002). Identity politics, resistance and new media technologies:
A Foucauldian approach to the study of Hknet. New Media and Society 4(2).
185-204.

Halavais, A. (2000). National borders on the World Wide Web. New Media and
Society, 2(1). Winter.

david