[Air-l] Empirical Studies of Effects of IM on School Writing

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Wed Apr 16 12:37:52 PDT 2003

Hey Naomi:

Just now catching up with my e-mail...

Ylva Hård af Segerstad <ylva at ling.gu.se> presented her work on this at
CATaC'02 last July.  I'd suggest you contact her directly.

Charles Ess
Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/catac/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23