[Air-l] e-mail destroying friendships?

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Mon Apr 21 13:32:30 PDT 2003

Just as a clarification, I agree entirely with Art's response, except
for this comment which seems to be directed at Charles:

>2. Email didn't destroy your friendship, your poor use of it did. It
>was incredibly bad for you to forward emails...

Charles did not indicate he had done the forwarding. He said a friend had.

In defense of my friend (who has never forwarded me anything!),

Nancy
--
Nancy Baym	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas