[Air-l] AoIR research cited

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 22:31:40 PDT 2003

Dear AIR'ers -

I was recently quite excited to see two of Nancy
Baym's chapters (in Steve Jones' Cybersociety &
Cybersociety 2.0) cited in a book I'm reading about
knowledge management systems. Not that the KMS
approach is key to my work, but seeing our board
members' names in print brought this back to me again
-

that AoIR is a tremendously useful organization for
me, and what I have learned from members' publications
and through this list has helped me considerably in
reaching my academic goals . . .

. . . I know it's a warm & fuzzy moment but I figure
we could all use one . . .  Denise

=====
"Stupidity is not just a lack of content; it's also a process"
Denise N. Rall, Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator &
PhD student, School of Education, Southern Cross University,
PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2480 Australia
Phone +61-2-6624-8627 Fax +61-2-6624-8637
Office (Tuesdays) (02) 6620 3577 Mob 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/edu/research/deniserall/index.html