[Air-l] Video Game Request

Jason Rutter Jason.Rutter at man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 08:24:03 PDT 2003

Hi Matthew,

You might be thinking of the following which is due out soon:

Wolf & Perron (eds.) The Video Game Theory Reader, Routledge (August

Other collections in the pipeline include:

Goldstein and Raessens (eds.) Handbook of Computer Game Studies, MIT
Press (Forthcoming)

Bryce & Rutter (eds.) Understanding Digital Games, Sage (Forthcoming)

If you're interested in digital games research you might want to take a
look at the Digiplay discussion list -
http://www.topica.com/lists/digiplay/ and the innaurgual conference for
the Digital Games Research Association which is coming up in November

Hope this helps

Dr Jason Rutter
ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition (CRIC),
The University of Manchester,
Harold Hankins Building,
Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH. UK
PH: +44 (0) 161 275 6859   Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 7361