[Air-l] Tech Requirements for AOIR Conference-

Rhiannon Bury welshwitch75 at rogers.com
Mon Aug 11 10:21:24 PDT 2003

Andrew:

I believe that the Program Chair, Matt Curtin, will be contacting
presenters about needs. The tech set up has not been finalized yet, but
the plan on our end is to have data projectors and screens in all nine
meeting rooms. There *may* be live internet and if there is, it could
well be wireless.

Hope that helps.

Rhiannon Bury
Hilton Hotel Liaison
Working Committee, Toronto: Broadening the Band.