[Air-l] AoiR 4.0 Broadening the Band

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Fri Aug 1 20:20:11 PDT 2003

Dear Liss:

I notice - having had it pointed out to me by a workshop participant curious
about our schedule - that the website still has no information regarding
pre-conference workshops, including ours on Internet research ethics.

I think - if I've missed something, please let me know.

This is unfortunate, especially in light of the push to get people to book
hotel and flights, etc.  They would not know whether to book for the
pre-conference workshops, so far as I can tell, because there's been no
publicity on them.

Please understand this is not a complaint or a criticism, but simply an
effort (a) to ascertain if I have it right - and if so (b) would you have
any objection to my publicizing the workshop by posting a notice of it on
the aoir list?

Thanks for your attention to this matter.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Amicalement,

Charles Ess
Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435

[from August 20 - December 19, 2003:
Visiting Professor
Department of Digital Aesthetics and Communication
IT-University of Copenhagen
67 Glentevej
DK-2400 Copenhagen NV
Denmark]

Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/catac/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23