[Air-l] Electronic Media in 21st Century Social Movements

Charles Tilly ct135 at columbia.edu
Sat Aug 9 13:41:48 PDT 2003

For a chapter on 21st century social movements, I would welcome papers,
bibliographies, crucial citations, or observations on how the
availability and employment of electronic media have affected the
organization and practices of recent social movements. I promise
acknowledgments for items I use.

Chuck T.

--
Charles Tilly
Joseph L. Buttenwieser Professor of Social Science, Columbia University
telephone 212 854 2345, fax 212 854 2963, electronic ct135 at columbia.edu