[Air-l] Reliable Stats on Censorship

Karine Barzilai-Nahon karine at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Aug 30 13:17:13 PDT 2003

The following material might be relevant:
Kalathil, S., and Boas, T., 2001, "The Internet and State Control in Authoritarian Regimes: China, Cuba and the Counterrevolution", 21, Information Revolution and World Politics Project, Carnegie Working Papers, p. 28. http://www.ceip.org/files/pdf/21KalathilBoas.pdf

Amnesty Report from 2002 - People's Republic of China: State control of the Internet: http://web.amnesty.org/web/content.nsf/pages/gbr_china_internet

Karine