[Air-l] hotel information for AOIR Toronto: Broadening the Band

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at albany.edu
Fri Aug 1 08:10:17 PDT 2003

Just as an FYI, I used the 'online system' whereby I emailed an excel
file with my room request information. I received an 'out of office'
reply from the person whose email address we are to use to send the
excel file. So, I don't know if I'm booked or not . . . .

Have any others used this approach and had the same response?

Best,
~JSG