[Air-l] network density (or just dense!)

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 19:19:14 PDT 2003

Dear AIR-ers -

I have tried to isolate a seminal text on
communication theory as it relates to the formation of
virtual communities - and failed!

I have read broadly in communication, cyberculture
(particularly from the titles included in the
cyberculture canon list that went around recently) and
anthropology, sociology, education.

Clearly I am missing the forest for the trees and I am
hoping for some light.

Thanks, Denise

=====
"Stupidity is not just a lack of content; it's also a process"
Denise N. Rall, Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator &
PhD student, School of EnvironSciMgmt, Southern Cross University,
PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2480 Australia
Phone +61-2-6624-8627 Fax +61-2-6624-8637
Office (Tuesdays) (02) 6620 3577 Mob 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/edu/research/deniserall/index.html