[Air-l] Video Game Request

Jason Rutter Jason.Rutter at man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 08:24:03 PDT 2003

Hi Matthew,

You might be thinking of the following which is due out soon:

Wolf & Perron (eds.) The Video Game Theory Reader, Routledge (August
2003)

Other collections in the pipeline include:

Goldstein and Raessens (eds.) Handbook of Computer Game Studies, MIT
Press (Forthcoming)

and:

Bryce & Rutter (eds.) Understanding Digital Games, Sage (Forthcoming)

If you're interested in digital games research you might want to take a
look at the Digiplay discussion list -
http://www.topica.com/lists/digiplay/ and the innaurgual conference for
the Digital Games Research Association which is coming up in November
http://www.gamesconference.org/2003/index.php.

Hope this helps

Jase
--
Dr Jason Rutter
ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition (CRIC),