[Air-l] AOIR Toronto: hotel contest

Rhiannon Bury welshwitch75 at rogers.com
Wed Aug 27 08:29:07 PDT 2003

At the risk of belabouring the point, I wish to once again encourage
those of you planning to attend the October conference to book your
accommodation at the Hilton. As an added incentive, the Hilton has
donated several prizes. Below is the text with details. I already sent a
.pdf version around to those who have registered for the conference.
However, that list may have been incomplete and others not already
signed up may be interested as well.

Dear AOIR Delegate:

Now that you have registered for AOIR Toronto: Broadening the Band, we
encourage you, if you have not done so already, to book your
accommodation at the Toronto Hilton and be eligible to win some great
prizes!

You can complete the form on our website
http://www.ecommons.net/aoir/hotel_travel.phtml

and either email it to the hotel at the address listed or fax it to
1-416-869-1478. Alternatively, you can telephone 1-800-267-2281 toll
free from Canada or the United States; international participants can
call (416) 869-3456. Please indicate our block code: ASSA110703.

Rooms are $224 CDN a night, taxes extra. If you wish to share a room,
check out the roommate finder phorum:
http://www.ecommons.net/aoir/p/list.php?f=2  Remember that your credit
card is only used to secure your reservation up to 4pm on the day of
arrival, and no charges will be made to your card until check out.

All conference delegate, including those already booked,  who have made
reservations at the Hilton by 12:00pm (noon) EDT on Tuesday September 2
will be entered in a draw to win a dinner for two at one of the Hilton
restaurants during their stay. Five additional people will win free
internet access for their hotel room for the duration of their stay.
Contest prizes have been generously donated by the Toronto Hilton. The
draw will take place shortly thereafter, and winners will be contacted
by email.

If you have any questions or wish further clarification in making hotel
reservations, please contact me at rbury at wlu.ca, or
welshwitch75 at rogers.com.

We look forward to seeing you in Toronto in October!

Rhiannon Bury
on behalf of Liss Jeffrey, Conference Chair
and the AOIR Toronto Working Committee