[Air-l] Fw: Hgh/low context on websites?

Laurent Straskraba laurent at straskraba.net
Fri Dec 5 07:24:26 PST 2003

this might be of interest for you:

Maybe you could also ask Geert Hofstede about this, I´m not sure whether he
considered to focus on this issue.

BTW: I´m working on this - more practically - at TermNet, International
Terminology Network in Vienna, Austria (www.termnet.at).

At 16:00 05.12.2003, you wrote:
>Dear AoIR'ists:
>The following is from one of the students in my Master's course on
>corss-cultural communication online here at IT-University, Copenhagen.  If
>you have any tips or suggestiions, please pass them on - either to me and/or
>charles ess
>Visiting Professor (fall, '03)
>Department of Digital Aesthetics and Communication (DIAC)
>The IT University of Copenhagen
>Glentevej 67
>DK-2400 Copenhagen NV
>Co-chair, CATaC '04: <it.murdoch.edu.au/catac>

Mag. Laurent Straskraba
Information Society Researcher
Ontlstr. 3
A - 4040 Linz