[Air-l] Fw: Hgh/low context on websites?

Beverly Trayner btrayner at esce.ips.pt
Fri Dec 5 07:30:15 PST 2003

These may be helpful, although they relate more to Hofstede's work than
Hall's.
I'll be interested for references to up-to-date studies too.

Cultural Dimensions and Global Web User-Interface Design: What? So What?
Now What?
http://www.amanda.com/resources/hfweb2000/hfweb00.marcus.html

Talking Heads vs. Virtual Workspaces: A Comparison of Design Across Cultures
http://www.interculturalrelations.com/v1i4Fall1998/f98heaton.htm

Beverly Trayner

At 16:00 05-12-2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear AoIR'ists:
>
>The following is from one of the students in my Master's course on
>corss-cultural communication online here at IT-University, Copenhagen.  If
>you have any tips or suggestiions, please pass them on - either to me and/or
>Elizabeth.
>
>Thanks!
>
>charles ess
>Visiting Professor (fall, '03)
>Department of Digital Aesthetics and Communication (DIAC)
>The IT University of Copenhagen
>Glentevej 67
>DK-2400 Copenhagen NV
>
>Co-chair, CATaC '04: <it.murdoch.edu.au/catac>

Escola Superior de Ciências Empresariais
Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal
Estefanilha
2914-503 Setúbal
Portugal
http://btrayner.info

Tel: +351 265 709357 (t)  +351 265 571425 (c)
T/m: 968953247
Fax: +351 265 709301